View Single Post
Old 07-21-2005, 01:57 PM

Default Re: How long should it take for a withdrawal to go from Neteller to bank?

[ QUOTE ]
Transfers to European banks appear to be problematic. I finally received my money after 25 calendar days.

Neteller only recently introduced wire transfers to European banks and they claim to be experiencing teething problems. I note, however, that they continue to promote that you'll get your money in 2-5 business days. I can see no excuse, however, for a 25 day delay.

I was very unhappy with their customer service; whenever I rang they fobbed me off with various excuses and promises that weren't met (e.g., "the money will be there on Monday").

By the way, the calculation of 25 days was made from the day the money was taken from my neteller account until the time it arrived in my bank account. There was an additional 14 days (and 3 calls to customer support) from when I initiated the withdrawal until the money was taken from my neteller account.

Party Poker charge $25 for a wire transfer to a bank account (neteller charge $1) so I thought this might be a way to save a few bucks but, clearly, you get what you pay for.

[/ QUOTE ]

it looks like I'm experiencing similar problems.
It took 7 days for the small deposit to go through to verify the account.
I withdrew $50 just to test it roughly 10 days ago, and still no sign of the money... glad I decided to try it out first before making a big withdrawal