View Single Post
Old 11-03-2005, 10:50 PM

Default Oddest stud8 hand I\'ve seen in awhile... LC

[A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]] 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] [9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]]
[J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]] 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] [Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]]
[xxx xxx] 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] folds
[xxx xxx] J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] folds
[xxx xxx] A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] folds
[2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]] 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]]

Action goes:
I bet out from bring in, and fire all the way to the river, where everyone check/calls.
On the river, 77 checks, 92 villain bets out, I make a crying call on the river as does 77.

What do you suppose are the odds that their cards were not shuffled?