Thread: Hand vs Erik123
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2005, 06:30 PM

Default Hand vs Erik123

From what I have gathered through the forums Erik123 is one of the biggest winners in online limit holdem and I figured that this was a little low of a limit for him. I didn't have any stats on him before sitting down, and figured him to be real solid in a Laggish way. The only thing that i've picked up on him since being at the table is that he plays draws very aggressively. These are the kind of hands that I feel like I'm not getting enough value by only calling the raise by very aggressive opponents, but then I feel like it's close to spewing if I 3 bet.

Ultimate Bet 50/100 Hold'em (6 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is CO with A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, BB calls.

Flop: (4.50 SB) T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, BB calls.

Turn: (3.25 BB) A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">BB raises</font>, Hero ?