View Single Post
Old 08-31-2005, 11:17 PM

Default Re: 2 sites I found that are similar to PSO/Boogster. Are they reputab

[ QUOTE ]
I've used VPP and PSO. I had a bad experience with PSO in my one experience with them. I just started with VPP and so far they've gone way above and beyond what I experienced with PSO. Maybe I'm just lucky so far.

[/ QUOTE ]

LargeCents,

One of our customers notified me today that you were slamming PSO on 2+2 in this thread and this thread:

HERE

It looks like you are a long time member of 2+2 and an active poster, so I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt that you are not a competitor of ours. The reason being is that most stories of poor service or a bad experience with Poker Source Online is nothing more than a fabrication; either that or someone who didn’t follow directions. That is because our number one priority is customer service and we provide this service almost 24x7. Poker Source Online provides a toll free number for support and answers all support questions via our forum within 4 hours, and normally within 30 to 60 minutes. So, I have to call you out by saying that your comments are total crap. First off, you mentioned that “I had to email customer support like 30 times”. Well, if you did in fact email us, you could have emailed us 1,000,000 times and never gotten a reply. Everything on our site says to post in the support forum and that we do NOT do offer support via email. We have 7 support employees who can better serve you via the support forum. Email only goes to one email account and is a much less efficient means of support. You’ll find that information here: http://www.pokersourceonline.com/pso/contact_us.asp on our contact page and if you send an email in for support you will get an automatic reply of “Thank you for your inquiry to Poker Source Online. However, we DO NOT take support questions via email. Please post your support question in our forum at http://www.pokersourceonline.com/forum.”

To sum things up I have to say that you fall in one of the two categories:

- You didn’t follow directions and tried to get support via email and ignored the repeated requests to post in the forum. Even so, I would be curious to look up your account and disclose your history here for everyone including your signup date, the date you completed your requirements, the date your promotion was approved, and the date the items were shipped. That is how confident I am in our process. We don’t ignore our customers and we offer the fastest service of anyone who does what we do. This is irrefutable.

- You are a competitor (or are related to a competitor) of Poker Source Online and are trying to slander us.

I guess the ball is in your court now… I look forward to your reply.