View Single Post
Old 09-01-2005, 12:00 AM

Default Worst signup bonus offer ever?

I just got a signup offer from full tilt that made me laugh.

Basically, if I join NOW, and earn enough points, I can enter a satellite to a MTT where the top 11 places get a full tilt JERSEY.

Dear WSOP Fan,

Thank you for visiting Full Tilt Poker's hospitality suite at the 2005 World Series of Poker.

During your time at the WSOP, we're sure you saw our pros wearing our one-of-a-kind team jerseys. Now we're offering you the first-ever chance to win a limited-edition Full Tilt Poker football jersey of your very own. Simply open a real money account at Full Tilt Poker and you can begin playing in all of our ring games and tournaments.

Earn your first 300 Full Tilt Points and you can sign up for one of our "Jersey Days" Sit & Gos where you can satellite your way into one of our Saturday afternoon 2,500 point "Jersey Days" tournaments. Finish in the top 11 on Saturday and we'll give you a personalized football jersey just like the ones worn by our pros.

What's more, when you open a real money account at Full Tilt Poker, you can take advantage of our incredible Sign-Up Bonus where we'll match 100% of what you deposit, up to $600.

Thank you again for visiting us in Las Vegas, and we look forward to seeing you at the table.

Sincerely,

Team Full Tilt