View Single Post
Old 11-22-2005, 12:10 AM

Default Re: PSYCH QUEST: 60K Tilt-Free, A-Game Hands at 10/20 6-max

[ QUOTE ]
How careful about table selection are you?
My regular game is the 30/60 full, although I've started to dabble in the 10/20SH, and I find that games break so quickly sometimes, that I'm frequently jumping around tables. (Personally, i'm fanatical about table selection...it seems as though you just will take any open seat...is that more or less right?)

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I stopped using table selection around May. I feel it's helped my game because I've "taken on all comers" as it were. Basically in a lot of ways a tough 10/20 table is a great thing because it's like playing higher SH but without the financial risk. You're basically forced to develop strategies to counter all types of opponents and tables...

Yeah the tables break from time to time. That's why playing 4 tables you never get 4.0 tables in PokerTracker I guess, you get like 3.65 or something. I like to keep 8 tables open and play the ones I like, trying to play as many as possible but sitting out of ones whenever they don't feel right. This way I figure I'll be able to average 600 hands.