View Single Post
Old 11-20-2005, 06:37 PM

Default Re: Serious Rant about telling people about 2+2 (Long) but w/ content

[ QUOTE ]
ill share w/ you my tiny sample size. ive sent the 2+2 link to 4 of my friends who play online or who i play w/ in a home game and none of them have registered.

i became friendly w/ a guy in a B&M and told him about the site. he registered and posted about 5 times and then stopped.

all the bad players know there are books at the book store on how to play. most just choose not to go read them. im w/ you nomad, tell all the bad players about this site. it doesnt bother me.

finding out about this site is the easy part. it's the hours of freakin reading that's a pain. it comes down to motivation.

btw more paragraph breaks would make the original post so much easier to read.

bwana

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I have 2 friends and my boss that are in this group they know about it and I keep pushing them to work on their game but that's too much work for them. One acctually lives off his Party SnG winnings (because he's just good enough to whip those fish, but if he wants to make a living at it there's bigger fish), but both my freinds spend time in OOT for "hot chick" threads but the strategy is to much work it seems.
I'll break paragraphs when you start capitalizing the start of sentences and "I" when used as a personal pronoun.
J/K [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks for the response I think we all have a freind or 2 who wants us to give them an easy way then when they come to realize how much work it is they don't want to keep it up.