View Single Post
Old 11-04-2005, 02:19 PM

Default Report

I think toasted buns and toasted bread for sandwiches for the most part are very overrated. It depends on the method of the toasting and exactly what kind of sandwich you get. IMO, most people are way too toast-happy.

Anyway the report: This is going to be disappointing and for that I'm sorry.

I order my double cheeseburger value meal "fresh off the grill" the woman punches in her computer without really acknowledging my special request, and asks what kind of drink. I answer and then I get to the chicken. Chicken fries don't come in orders smaller than 9 for $5, so it's basically another meal and I don't want that. I opt instead for the chicken tenders which I have a history of loving. I get my 5 piece, but they don't have honey sauce for them (this prags me beyond belief) and I settle for sweet & sour.

The burger itself was tasty, but I couldn't really distinguish it from other double cheeseburgers I get there. There was also no mention of "fresh of the grill" or anything like that on my reciept. I didn't pay close atention to every word/computer command exchanged between the cashier and the kitchen so I don't know how my request was conveyed, if at all.

Here's what I believe: the double cheesburger is not a standard menu item, so it has to be made on the spot anyway, so "fresh off the grill" has no menaing for this sandwich.

Bottom line conclusion: inconclusive, and I'm going to the vending machine for some raisnettes, feeling fairly disgusting...