View Single Post
Old 12-05-2005, 03:04 AM

Default Live 5-150 hand, rivered flush against a tricky agro

Live 5-150 spread limit game. Villian is a smart thinking player. He is pretty agro, I have seen him raise big with air and the nuts. He has about $800 behind. I have been playing tight and agro. I haven't been playing many hands and haven't shown down any hands while the villian has been at the table. I have not been in a pot with the villian, but the table is giving me a lot of respect and he has noticed it. The game has been playing tight/passive to LP to LAG.

PF I am the BB with 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] and it is a limped family pot (rare, normally there is a raise). Villian is in CO.

Flop: ($45) 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], it checks around.

Turn: ($45) A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], it checks around. I see the villian before his action grab a stack and cut out $45 and I "arrange" my stacks for a $100 raise, he sees this and checks.

River: K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], I see villian is ready to bet this and plan a CR and it checks to the villian, he leads for $40, folds to me, I RR to $150, folds back to villian who RR to $300.

From watching the villian I have somewhat picked up a tell when his is strong and sure enough he is showing that tell. Based on the limited action I can not reasonably put him on a hand range. I know he feels strong, but does he have the flush, str8 or maybe two pair, I am sure he does not have top pair or top two.

CRF?