View Single Post
Old 11-07-2005, 12:14 PM

Default Re: What´s most important in a NL-MTT? Preflop-system?

[ QUOTE ]
Have you read any books on this subject? Dan Harrington already created a system similar to what you are speaking of, although not as in-depth. Most posters here have read Harrington on Hold'em vols 1 and 2 already and know these concepts. If you haven't read either of his books (or the other recommended reading in the stickied anthology post) I strongly suggest you buy them ASAP. From reading your posts thusfar it doesn't appear that you have read any of them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have read them both along with 20 other pokerbooks.
I´m aiming to get one step further. And the numbersystem was nothing i thought about very deep, execpt from that i wanted to rate the different things in the decisionprocess.

And now when I have recieved some really good responses, thank you very much for that, i would like to further discuss the decision-process.

To illustrate this. A golfplayer can break his swing down to small moves from diffrent parts of the body, that will determine how long and straight he will hit the ball. And the better his swing becomes, the better he will hit his targets in average. This is like the preflop-strategy, based on how good you are on making a decision based on many variables.

If you would break down the decision-process. how would it look like?