View Single Post
Old 08-24-2005, 02:42 PM

Default Interesting Royal draw :)

Ok, this isn't much of an event but since it was my first time ever seeing a royal flush live and that I am the one who had it I thought I would share [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

So we're a bunch of friends drinking and playing poker taking it easy. There's money involved but the fun factor overcome the payout for most of us.

I'm about 2nd in chips on the SB (5 handed) with A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].
Everyone fold to the the UTG+2 who raise 2xBB, button fold.

I raise all-in, he quickly call and show AQo.

Flop comes K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 10[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

Now being effected by the booze, I just realized I flopped a nut flush but a closer look and I jumped in the air so did e verybody else including the guy who got beat but the look on his face was priceless...it was his first time ever playing Texas Hold-em and he got busted by a royal flush

Yup, that's my story of my first royal flush [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]