Thread: Rabbit Hunting
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2005, 07:01 PM

Default Re: Rabbit Hunting

I don't mind at all if someone asks..we'll show it at our no longer frequent homegame [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] . I never ask, because I could care less. I think it is awesome when it is shown and one of my friends cringes a bit because he would of made his draw or improved his hand. This means they are TOTALLY results oriented and the next time they are in that position of holding a weak draw, maybe they will call your bet. This is just more money in your pocket. If they ask every hand though, it does get annoying. Had someone ask if the dealer could rabbit the river when I was in Vegas 2 weeks ago. I was at IP playing 3/6 and I had no idea if they allowed this or not. The dealer just looked to me and I was like "sure". The river would have been Qhearts which would have completed his A high flush. He mumbled something and I said.. "Glad you didn't call." Inside I was saying.. "Argg if you would of called I would have raped you of your funds...LOL" The board was something like 8824 w/ two hearts (obviously) He had AJ hearts, but I had pocket Qs and my boat would have squashed his flush. Didn't matter though because he asked again about 12-15 hands later, and again he would of hit his draw (a winner this time against another guy). From then on (~2 hrs) he dropped 2 racks chasing every draw and left talking to himself.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]