View Single Post
Old 10-23-2004, 12:20 AM

Default Re: I wanna go to vegas \"sob\"

I can't stand it....I'm actually pacing right now.

I've just been going over in my head my hrs. and responsibilities, and the more I think about it, the more I think it would be STUPID to go and take a week off and spend 10 days in Vegas and take a vacation.

It would be cheaper and easier to merely fly in Sat morn. after I get off work and fly out Tues. evening - and do it often, like say one week a month. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] - with MY schedule, it makes the most sense in the world, esp. once that light rail goes to the airport…it would be SO easy to catch a bus outside the apt - down on light rail to the airport….. -

If a hotel room in Vegas is $100 a night, then what is the point in doing for 6 more days that when I could just fly in and back again - Hmmm?

I'm getting excited all of the sudden again….something to do in winter - looks like a lot of Sun Country flights are what….$102 or something each way? - Get out of here at 9am and sleep on the flight…spend 4 days there…I really wanna see the fountains at the Bellagio. - and stand in the sun in the desert

I need a change of scenery...I mean, I NEED it.

rb