View Single Post
Old 11-19-2005, 02:12 AM

Location: Pokah Is Nice, I Love Play Pokah (Chau Giang quote) Location: Massachusetts
Default Re: How would you react? B&M Confrontation last night

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
However, if a post was made on here about English nannies, I could foresee someone posting a picture of Mrs. Doubtfire in order to be humourous -- in which case I'm sure you'd be just as confused.

[/ QUOTE ]
He placed a picture of Yakov Smirnov vs. Robin Williams, a real Russian comedian vs. a real American comedian. Then placed a picture of an action-movie character (i.e., not real) vs. Chuck Norris (a real, American, championship karate competitor) when there are plenty of real Russian fighters to choose from. Although, perhaps Chuckie boy only has a chance against a figment of someone's imagination and not as opposed to Alexander Karelin or Igor Zinoviev.
If you were comparing American nannies to British nannies, I don't think Mrs. Doubtfire would be your first choice for the British nanny as she is also not real. Perhaps you could use from the stable of heffers on Nanny 911, since they are real people.
Thank you. Suck an egg. And lose your bankroll. Again, I'm sorry to the OP. What was his question again?

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh, I think that's your problem, you presume we Americans care about Karelen or Zinoviev. We don't even know who they are!

And yes, we will go suck an egg, since we don't have to wait in line three hours to get one!

Now, if you want to talk REAL action hero's (since you seem to be applying logic against obvious sarcasm), look no further......