View Single Post
Old 11-13-2005, 12:51 AM

Default Fire Mark Richt. Seriously.

This guy is completely incapable of managing the clock in close key situations. I would look back and research but I'm about to go downtown.

The fact that Richt:
-[censored] up timing on a two point conversion that forced UGA to only go ahead by 2
-Allow Auburn to essentially score on a 4th and 12 on their own 40'ish yard line

That's bad enough.

But it gets worse.

With 1:45 left on the clock and Auburn on the five, Richt decides to put more faith in Auburn's kicker missing a chip shot than giving Shockley the ball with a timeout and 1:40 left to score the GW touchdown.

I mean, how? Come on!

How can you possibly [censored] up this badly? There were missed calls on both sides and players [censored] up, but Richt allowing Auburn to make a chipshot at the end of the game is quite possibly the stupidest [censored] decision I have ever seen in my life.

Can anyone here possibly give an explanation as to why Richt's coaching was correct in that scenario? Anyone? I am pretty mad right now so maybe I'm not thinking straight, but goddam this really seems like the worst possible call of UGA history.