View Single Post
Old 10-24-2005, 05:47 PM

Default Re: how pissed off should i be?

you are at a club and two huge dudes corner you in the back. they mess around with you for a while and then one of them sticks their hand down your pants and starts jerking you off. do you think a reasonable reaction on your part might be to be mortified, terrified, embarassed, ashamed and wanting to get the hell out of there and forget it ever happened? i do. i especially think you would feel pretty awesome if you confided in someone what happened and they responded by wondering if you maybe did something to bring it on yourself. nice.

anyway, what will happen if you call the cops will be this: you will call up, say my girlfriend was assaulted blah blah this is the guys number. the cops may or may not do anything about it. but if it even goes to trial, the guys will go, "no we didn't, i gave her my number and she called me. she is crazy." and she will go "no you guys did all that stuff" and their lawyer will go, "ok prove it" and then the guys will go home. its terrible that it happened to your girl but nothing is going to happen if she tries to do anything about it. respect that she wants to put the terrible experience behind her and move on.