View Single Post
Old 11-29-2005, 05:25 PM

Default Re: So I think I\'m ready to move up

Well I decided to take my shot this morning. I don't see why you guys are making such a big deal about this. 50/100 isn't that much different than the .50/1 games. I have found I needed to play tighter and more aggressive than usual. I sat down with my full 8bb roll, and doubled up on the third hand. From there it was pretty standard. I didn't get in many marginal spots, and I got lucky a couple times. I turned a straight against Kukavica's overpair, and got 3 bets in on the turn and the river. I laughed at him in the chatbox, and I think it put him on tilt. He kept trying to 3-bet isolate me, but that was when i actually had a hand!

Overall I'm satisfied with how I did. Maybe I really am playing too small stakes for my skill level. I have considered moving to Las Vegas, but I don't know if my dog will like that. Perhaps I will take a vacation there with my winnings. Thanks again for all the support! I can say with full confidence that if it were not for Two Plus Two Publishing and their web site, I would not have realized my true potential.