View Single Post
Old 10-21-2005, 06:16 AM

Default Re: High blinds, decent opponents, and running cold

Depending if my opponents that are left in the hand likes to defend their blinds or are capable of making resteals I would be really careful making a go at the blinds with total junk. Most tables tho when it's late, are getting tighter so I usually bet out with junk at least 1 time each orbit and with somewhat useful cards 1 time each orbit. But I only do the betting with crap if I know my opponents won't fight back unless they have a hand.

A note here on the LP bet. I always do that if it's folded to me aslong as I know that if I get called, I have outs to make a nice hand. I love betting with Q [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]6 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] from late position for example since 1), It's a damn easy hand to get rid of after the flop and 2) If it comes a ragged flop, my 6 may be there and the caller have no idea of that 3) Two hearts may come on the flop and 4) If a Q hits I may be ahead unless he called me with KQ and AQ. Depending on his stack I can rule this one out if he is shortstacked since he would probably push. With a medium stack it's kinda hard. A huge stack would prolly raise me.