View Single Post
Old 12-27-2005, 02:41 PM

Default Re: Curtains Hand #1

I didnt consider for a second that my opponent might have an overpair actually [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Most normal people would reraise there. I dont think my opponent would have gotten too out of line if I bet the flop. Im not saying my play was correct, but those were just some thought processes behind it, which when used in the right situations can be valuable.

Another note...I know that its possible my opponent may lurk here along with some other regulars. For this reason I am always analyzing their play very closely to see if I think they may be trying to make plays on me based on information posted on 2+2. I was actually getting such a sense about my opponent in this hand, but it later dissapated after finishing the remainder of my events with them. In any case, after the preflop call, I thought there was a chance they read one of my earlier posts that mention how I will raise some tight players in this spot quite often. When they turned over JJ I realized that it likely wasn't because of this post that they decided not to fold their hand [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]