View Single Post
Old 06-23-2005, 07:39 PM

Default Re: Sour Grapes? I get tired of draw downs!

You thanked the one person that offered you terrible advice. There's something wrong here. I'm going to try and help you.

1) Post meaningful hands where you're not sure what to do. If you're not sure what to do with QQ in this position, stop playing and read a book until you're finally sure. I'm not kidding either. Uninstall whatever site you play on. Go and buy a poker book, any book, except for Hellmuth's book. (I haven't read it, I've just heard.) When it finally dawns on you that QQ will lose to K7 occasionally, reinstall the poker software and win.

2) Don't post bad beats. I apologize for my compatriots here, but you have no idea how often we read this sort of stuff. It clogs our forums, and takes away from the important posts like the ones Skipperbob or freemoney posts. The bad beats actually have their own forum. Down where it says Other Other Topics. Post them there.

We welcome you to the forum. Suck it up. We won't always be nice, but we offer the best free advice on the internet. You can love us, or you can hate us, but if you want to get better, I suggest you just drop it and move on.