View Single Post
Old 06-17-2005, 04:33 PM

Default Re: A move I make more often than not. Leak, or standard play?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You say you do this to accumulate chips?

[/ QUOTE ]

t150 would add 15%+ to my stack.

Maybe I don't understand your question?

[/ QUOTE ]

So going into BB200 with 900 or 1050 makes a big difference, not according to the new theory on the block, which is convienetly called Block theory. Also how much has this improved your fold equity?

You think you have a leak, I think you are just thinking about it the wrong way.

The inevitable fact is that you need confrontation soon to accumulate the chips necessary for end phase play.

Which either means you have to call a hand or raise and be called. When you are raising 45s, I assume you are looking to avoid confrontation and improve your stack the said 15%, as I said thats fine, however It just seemed to me from your original post that you were confusing stealing a blind with looking for a spot to double up which is improving your stack size by an actualy meaningfull 100%.

Of course if you steal enough then you can steal survive to the bubble and then probably ITM if things swing your way. I just wasnt looking at your post in this light as you mentioned that you liked to have a big stack come bubble time.