View Single Post
Old 01-19-2005, 03:14 PM

Default Re: Which 2 starting cards cost you the most $?

I am not drawing any conclusions except reading facts, and suspecting where leaks might be.

The fact is K10o currently is my least profitable hand. AA is my most profitable hand.

Now I can examine my AA play for leaks and find places where I may have been able to play even more profitably (and that would be a good thing to do), or I can focus on my least profitable hands and see if I am doing anything obviously silly in my play.

I am choosing to look bottom up. No matter how you play, there will always be a least profitable hand. I just suggest examining the associated play for leaks. When other hands surface examine them too.

My VPIP is probably too high on the K10 especially in middle position. Maybe the guy playing the 44 shouldn't play it out of position. There was someone else that is losing money with suited connectors (or 1 gappers) that needs to be more closely examined.

I just think its interesting thats all.

Yes the numbers can be misleading. You may find that you are playing optimally, but people sucked out where they were behind you etc. etc. But you won't find that unless you look...