View Single Post
Old 12-17-2005, 10:22 PM

Default Re: Live 5-10 River Decision

Well I guess this wasn't an interesting hand seeing the amount of responses I got. Villain had Ad 6d. I think his call on the flop was questionable, although he did have position on me and I might have been continuing with a small pocket pair. He picked up the diamond draw on the turn so he stayed in. I am still steaming after this hand because I played the river so badly. I bet $500 he moved all in and I called. I don't really think it was a difficult laydown for me to make and I just made the call out of frustration. I like the play of betting smaller like $250-$350 and folding to a raise. What pisses me off so much is I know this player like the back of my hand--I play with him every day-- and he probably wouldn't raise the river with A8, AK, or maybe not even a set of kings. This would be a much trickier laydown if the opponent was tougher--say a Barry Woods--where I know he would try to F me with a busted draw bluff. Anyway thanks for your help. Watch live at the bike M-F 6-9PM PT.