View Single Post
Old 08-14-2005, 07:58 AM

Default Mr. Wookie: foreign exchange student or drunk monkey ? (NC AT ALL)

Come translate these and join me in laughing with (at) our beloved hairy beast as he allows his fingers to fall on random keys yet manages to hit some semi-close to a reasonable thought... (feel free to add if you fine more)

[ QUOTE ]
Check/caalll down is the correct anwer ser. CAp; every street ais the drunk awenrser. I like the drunk asnwer . Weeeeeee.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Umm, erwelcome to the boards, cuder.

Usuall, 3/5 gpposts goin ihn SS, no t micro. Anyway. What is the action bevor you allegedly fodled? Even if teh dealer is teh suxor, you may have misplaeyd ehet hand.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I remeber tahat even miller, in hio s own book says thak his tablew is a guild eline . If lyouuuu loodk at his "training weheels: post, you'llsee that he recommends p[laying against crappye players with similarly crappy hands.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I stpped playing poker to stop dingoikng away my B/r. Instaead, I whipped out the booze ahorl, and now I'm p[ostin g on the oboards. It may be not intelligible, but my advice is soudn.

[/ QUOTE ] [ QUOTE ]
I'v I'm edelt ducks, I cap every street. Whether or not I hit your namesake

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
That's nothign. I at least think I can pla y poker, and I'm lsiing mony over mly last 800 hands. I at least have ritten posts n these oboards that other posters think are worth ereadingl. vaariance sucks. Ppokre usicks. You'll be fine. If you think you suck, post more here, especially replies to teh posts of otehrs, asnd especially to the hansds ewhere you don't know exactly the ricght reply.

[/ QUOTE ]