View Single Post
Old 11-26-2005, 12:10 AM

Default Re: Why does my AA keep losing?

I KNOW.

Get this I get A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]A [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] and I'm on the button. So best hand, best position, right? 5 fools limp in, and I call, cause I don't want to run em off. Let em call, I have AA lollerskates. The big blind minraises and everyone calls. I call too. Thanks for building my pot DONK.

So then the flop comes 8 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 9 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 10 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]. Excellent. No pairs higher than mine. Some idiot bets, and liek 4 people call. I call. They're falling right into the trap.

Turn is Q [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Cool, the flush didn't come. Same guy bets and another guy minraises. Man you're a donk. I call and there's only four of us left. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

River is 5 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] What are the odds that someone has a heart? Someone bets, 2 people call, and I spring the trap with my AA and go allin. Two people call and I lose ! [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

So f'n rigged.