View Single Post
Old 04-13-2005, 04:26 PM

Default Re: How many enemas does citanul need?

i think 3 threads, including this thread about me, about people being made fun of, i've appeared in. i'm soooooooo sorry that i'm in some way hampering your threads! i'm sure there's been literally dozens of posts about making fun of someone that i have not appeared in. sadly, in all 3 of those threads, i'm pretty sure your dumb ass has shown up on the other side of the "debate."

here's a clue: if, in a thread about something like the redsox yankees rivalry, someone says something stupid, and then you want to mock the hell out of them, that's all good. if, because you think a person is not funny or annoying, you start a whole thread about them for no reason than to "call them out" in some way, you're a douche! rare exceptions may be made, maybe, for vince, or smoothcall type people. but that's a maybe still. certainly, creating *many* polls about "who do you think is fatter, peachy or diablo?" level of content is basically just, well, stupid.

a small part of the story is of course that most of the time, the person you attack with your idiotic thread is barred from reciprocating, by their code of conduct that says "oh, making a poll about how stupid that guy is would be stooping to his level, so i'm not going to do that, fukc him."

citanul