View Single Post
Old 12-18-2005, 09:39 AM

Default Re: idea for dealing with bums...lol?

[ QUOTE ]
This is a noble idea, although safety glasses will become a very powerful bargaining item for the homeless as well if we carry this plan out.

Funny bum story that I'd like to add:

Go to a baseball game with some friends and we are walking to the game from the bar. A homeless guy asks one kid for some change and he replies that he doesn't have any. So the homeless guy says something to the effect of: "well, thanks anyways fatso." The other two guys and me completely lose it laughing and the fat kid can't even come up with a response. This was not dropped for quite a while, and I still have never seen anyone else getting pwned like this by a homeless guy.

[/ QUOTE ]
I have a story similar to this. Oddly enough, this happened when I was going to a baseball game. I'm walking down the street with my friends, when this guy who is walking behind us a little bit catches up to us and says to me "You been eatin' your collard greens, boy?" I had no idea what anyone says to this, so I just say something "Nah, man" Then the homeless bum says..."You gettin' fat boy!" My friends and I immediately start dying laughing.

It was a pretty long time before the whole "You got insulted by a homeless guy" thing blew over. But it was [censored] hilarious.

It was probably a lot funnier when it actually happened, but I don't know.