Thread: Hand History
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2005, 03:20 PM

Default Re: Hand History

L1 KQo UTG. do not play these hands period. when blinds are high, unopened pot, CO or button...maybe. no way you call this here. seeing that you did, and proceeded to flop the nut straight, i might have slowed down a bit (despite the flush draw on board). maybe 1/2 pot, hoping for a reraise. hammer the turn if you get called (and no diamond).

L1 AKo BB. i don't mind just calling the 3xBB PF, but the i would probably lead out on the 4T4 flop. coming in off the blind, it's quite possible you could pick it up here.

L2 KJo MP. for the love of all things holey, please start folding these [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

L2 66 Button. i don't hate calling the 3x PF raise. a decent pot is there for your set. i don't l ike the call on the river though. JAT2J board. i know it had been checked down, and it was 'only' T50....fold though. save the chips for another hand.

L3 KQo MP limp. see a pattern here? fold please.

L3 UTG JQs blind push. it was still 6-7 handed at this poiint. i don't like this push for T75.

- L3 BB 33 push after 4.5x raise from CO. still too early in my opinion to push back this hard w/ 33. if he limped in, i'd consider it. but not with his sizable raise. SB is still in the picture too.

- L5 UTG limp w/ A6o - push or fold IMO (2100b4...200bb). you're out of position here. no easy way to play post flop. no sense in giving up T200 on this one.

3 handed
T5o limp in BB, AA9...check/check turn 5..check/you push. this is way dangerous. certainly not necessary. anything close to a pot size bet would accomplish the same thing (him folding). no sense in putting every chip in here. there is no draw. he's not calling w/ overs to the 9 or 5. if he has an Ace or 9 you're toast.

...this was the end of your hand history.

the only substantial leak i see is limping in with the KQo, KJo. etc. these guys are nothing but trouble. while they can warrent a push short-handed, in-position, etc. you just can't play these out of position, early in the tourney.

i was on the fence on a couple of you pushes/non-pushes. you might want to post a few of these individual to get some feedback.

everything else looked ok to me.