View Single Post
Old 12-10-2005, 02:26 PM

Default ABSOLUTE LAST CLARIFICATION OF THE RULES (EDITED!!!)

So in light of all these comments and the backlash against my change in the structure (which I was not aware was so extreme), here is the ABSOLUTE LAST WORD:
1) Games can be played anywhere as long as it's play money and heads up. UltimateBet has HU tables but there's always a waiting list and the lowest you can play is 10/20 which makes starting off with 200BBs hard to manage because they only give you 1000 chips at first.
I recommend PokerStars. They have 5/10 games and you still start off with 1000 chips in your account so it's easier to start off with 200BBs and there's always one empty table. These games are full ring but just ask people to let you play heads up.
This is the only way the games will run somewhat efficiently.
2) As per ML4L's post, "Each player starts with 200 BB and MUST reload once falling below 100 BB. First player to win 300 BB from his opponent is the winner."

It is up to you to determine how to get at 200BBs to start-this will probably involve chip-dumping early. The problem with reloading is that the tables will only allow you to reload UP to 100BBs so here is my only modification of ML4L's suggestion:
You can rebuy as many times as you want so long as you only rebuy for a total of 100BBs. Before reloading, notify your opponent so that he can see it coming. Keep a little notepad file open so you can note each add-on of both you and your opponent.

Finally, PM mikech and ask him to transfer you 3000 in UB playmoney chips. This will make playing on UltimateBet possible

I await flaming of these new rules, but they're the ones we're going to stick with unless I get another flurry of "if we do this I'm out of the tourney." As it is, games can begin MONDAY NIGHT