View Single Post
Old 04-27-2005, 12:48 PM

Default Re: Some strange sh*t, what do I make of it? *warning, long*

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Is it possible for your "friend" to unlock the side door to the garage when she went downstairs, to let an accomplice in to attempt to rob you. The accomplice was too scared to come through the rest of the house, so just went through the garage looking for anything that they may value. They did not find anything and then went back out through the side door and locked it as they left?

[/ QUOTE ]

This seems very logical.

[/ QUOTE ]

somewhat, but i kind of doubt it. if it was this old scam- this has been done to sportbike riders with some regularity. Random hot chick sees a guy on a bike, flags him down in traffic, gets him to come back to her place. He splits the middle while her buddies rob the bike, sometimes the guy gets his ass kicked too- it's a funny scam.

now, if she was involved in this in anyway then there is no way that she would have wanted to go home at 3am. the OP just busted and was probably in a post sex semi-coma and had to drag his ass out of bed to drive her home. If there was a team working here, the girl would have just had him sleep the whole night and then act shocked as hell when everything is missing in the morning.

that said, i have no idea what caused this. I say it was your dog bein a smartass since you KNOW he doesn't like you gettin laid.