View Single Post
Old 10-01-2005, 04:19 PM

Default Re: A Fine Use Of A Firearm

[ QUOTE ]
And you would be qualified to determine this? You are a District Attorney?
No, and the last time I checked there are people capable of reading laws even if the are not attourneys...

To answer your question classes, concealed carry permit certification, and being a member of the TRA (Texas Rifle Association). All TRA members received copies of the most relevant guns laws. It also includes details of when a non permit holder may take a firearm with him when he travels and other good info..... It is a good org.

I don't know the gun laws of your state. I can only commit on Texas gun laws.

[/ QUOTE ]

I bow to your ability to wade through and thoroughly understand statutes, as they are writ. I've certainly tried. Unsuccessfully, I hasten to add. Hell, I depend on my wife to interpret our assorted insurance policies. Which, I again hastily add, she does a damned fine job of. (I don't think she'll ever read this, but one must keep one's butt covered!)

Got a TRA window or bumper sticker, too, dontcha, I'll just bet. That, coupled with your membership packet and your total understanding of things argued before the Supreme Court, makes you the definitive authority. On 2+2 forums, anyway.

Me: just another dumbass, redneck cracker, Wrangler-jean-Nocona-boot-wearin', tax payin', Ft. Bend, County, Texiss, US Congressional District 22 rezident.