View Single Post
Old 10-01-2005, 12:47 PM

Default Re: $55 odd high blind hand

The big fat problem is that it's not a puzzle that can be solved, and it actually shows that you can't from the notes you have and don't have. There's not enough information, not even close. If there's some info on what hands they push with then I can make an educated guess. In fact, the biggest clues in your post are not too much about that hand.

You said that UTG limped a few before. So what the hell can we put him on? Villain's push could be from a wide range of things, so I can only guess by eliminating the chances of what hands he could be holding by guessing what the other hands are (I.E. if someone has QQ, there's a very good chance that he does not have QQ).

You have QQ or AK. You say that mp2's limp threw you off a bit, which means you can't have aces and you probably don't have kings. If the hand interested you after 2 limps and an all-in, then you have a pretty big hand but not supremely confident about it. Unless you were trying to throw me off by the way you described it, in which case I don't have a chance in hell to guess any of the hands with that kind of misleading info.

Because this is an interesting hand, you called. Because you know what everyone had, everyone called. So UTG has aces, kings, or AK. mp2 probably called too, so he has aces, kings, or AK. Because it's so interesting, you probably won this hand when you had the best of it and wanted to see if you can read this kind of situation.

So, everyone had AK and you had queens. That's my guess.