View Single Post
Old 12-04-2005, 04:36 PM

Default Results and thoughts...

Next time I post in batches of 5...10 is too much

Hand #1, opponent showed 77 for a flopped set. I guess no one folds to the turn 3-bet.

Hand #2, opponent shows JTs for a turned straight. I don't think a turn 3-bet is necessarily incorrect with me turning top two and my opponent having a high range range of hands.

Hand #3, opponent shows KQo for flopped top pair. I guess this is standard play against a sole opponent and no one gets away...

Hand #4, spewage as someone mentioned. I still thought an A or K would make my hand a winner by the river and planned to raise the river if either hit. Once my cap occurs, I should just call flop and turn bets and fold the river.

Hand #5, "too much calling is bad, means you're unsure of your hand". The river raise is for value as I believe my opponent will call with less hands KK, QQ, JJ. I don't have to win all the value raises to make it correct. I also planned to fold to a 3-bet.

Hand #6. Standard. My opponent shows K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]for a river bluff.

Hand #7. I think I like my river raise...

Hand #8. I think I might have missed a river raise. My opponent showed KJs for a worse kicker.

Hand #9. Standard. My opponent showed K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] for the river bluff

Hand #10. I believed my 8s and 7s were good along with my straight draw (14 outs), so I had odds to draw. I would lead the river if either of those cards appeared as well. Opponent called and showed 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].

Thanks,

Garland