View Single Post
Old 12-03-2005, 07:15 PM

Default Re: Masturbation After Sex at 19 -- How strange is this?

[ QUOTE ]
What we do not know, is what he considers "normal." In my practice, I've seen people for whom "normal" means having sex twice a year, and others who define "normal" as masturbating 6 times a day, every day.

[/ QUOTE ]

My current girlfriend and I have been together for over a year and we have a moderate amount of sex, given that we only see each other 2 or 3 times a week. I would say about 5 or 6 times a month with masturbation up to 10 times a month. It's not a lot but it's not an abnormally small amount either.

I had a long-term girlfriend while in college that lasted over three years and we had what seemed like a whole lot of sex.

Somebody asked earlier why I asked, given that I obviously knew this was strange. Of course I knew it was strange - I made that clear in the first post. I knew backlash would come from this and I have ignored the idiotic responses. I just wanted to know if anybody had a similar situation themselves or had heard of anything like this before. I got my answer, which is that it's generally unheard of (at least amongst OOT posters, assuming honesty).

I am still curious about those who said that this would be a sign of abuse at 8 months of age. I have absolutely no reason to believe that I was abused at such a young age, and I was never abused from the earliest age I can remember. Again, was this a joke or is there any basis in fact for this whatsoever?