View Single Post
Old 10-14-2005, 07:27 PM

Default Re: Negreanu buys in for 125k in a 5/10NL game?

"This time, I picked up the Ah Qh and made it 60 again. Two players called and the flop came... 9h 5h 2h!

I bet out 120, the player on my left called, and the button raised 200 more. I just called as did the player on my left. The turn was the 8h which appeared to be a bad one for me.

I checked anyway, and the player on my left... went all in! I was like, "OK, I'll call that $2000!" Nice, I played for 1.5 hours and went from stuck $2800 to +$3700. Dude, was that game ever juicy.

I genuinely, and honestly believe I could beat that game without ever looking at my cards. I'm dead serious. I couldn't win if they knew that obviously, but I am certain that I could squeak out a small profit just by taking pots that no one else wants."

WOW. How impressive! He flops the nuts and has someone raise him and then push all in on the turn. How is this any indication of how juicy the game is or of how he can beat this game so easily?

Im very sure he could destroy the game considering hes one of the best players in the world, but one hand against a fool doesnt mean much.