View Single Post
Old 11-21-2005, 01:53 AM

Default Interesting .05/.10 NL hand- discuss?

On a whim, i played some micro NL today to kill some time between games. this was actually the first hand i played at this table; I think it's intresting the way it played out- i made some questionable plays; All of my post-flop decisions are debatable... but i think all but one was correct, more or less. i'll post my reasoning behind them if people want to discuss some NL concepts.

here:
Paradise poker 5-max NL, $.10 BB

In the big blind i get dealt K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]... everyone limps, i check.

pot is $.50, flop comes 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

...and I have two overcards, a gutshot straight draw, and a backdoor flush draw. checks to MP, who bets $.60, Button calls, SB folds I call, UTG folds. three go to the turn.

the pot is about $2.30, turn: 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], and i now have a one card top end straight with a flush draw.

I check, MP checks, Button bets $1.50, i call, MP calls

pot is now $6.75 river is T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

final board: 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

I check again, MP checks, button bets $1.50, i raise to $5...

so? discussion?