View Single Post
Old 12-25-2005, 05:21 PM

Default Re: PokerStars & FPP\'s, Getting Screwed?

I'm glad Stars is trying something. They got a bunch of things right that I expected them to. Like making everyone a VIP, and making it easy for a player to predict what reward they could get for their level of action.

I wish though that they counted faster accumulation of FPP's toward qualifying for the next level, even if that meant setting the Gold qualification to 6000 and Platinum to 20,000. This is the only thing Party got right. With Stars method, I can ignore them, then if I ever feel like it, just play for a month and get Platinum just as easily as if I had been Platinum for years. I don't play at the stakes/hours to get Platinum anyway, so there is limited draw for me. If my volume varies from month to month, then I would be bouncing around between levels, and I'd just rather play the extra I need to maintain my level in a month where I'm busy. As it stands, no.

Freerolls, meh, take too much time. Goods at list price where I would normally expect a 40% discount, meh. Tickets to 200+15, okay now that's a very good and needed add.