View Single Post
Old 05-07-2004, 09:32 PM

Default Re: Who is Caufield?

[ QUOTE ]
I played against him for a long time last night. The field was really tough from the last 30 players in. I never had a hand against him but I think Aamaz0n butted heads with him a few times. I'd say he played solid, but I didn't notice anything exceptional over the other players.
Cup

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes he seemed solid, played stuff like AJ from MP, didn't play a lot of hands. Had something, at least from what I could see when he defended his blinds. Picked on short stacks from LP with some lesser hands, but don't we all.

I did butt heads with him, which is why there is that large dent in my forehead this morning!

My three hands with him - PPM semi; limit HE

I raise MP with JJ he calls in the blind with TT. flop is T 2 3 and I finally realize that I'm in trouble when he check raises the turn. Silly me, I thought that my overpair was g00t.
T 13,500 for him

He raises in MP with QTs, I call with K9 in the BB. flop of 8 7 6 none of his suit and I move in what is left of my short stack and he calls. Blank on the turn, T on the river (I had him high carded anyway) for the straight. T 12,000 back to me.

Last hand in the tourney for me, I'm too short to let the blinds come to me and raise UTG with A2s. He reraises with JJ and I have to call with what little is left. Board is no help and I'm done for the night. T 7000 to the Catcher in the Rye guy.

It was a tough tourney, I was scraping along all night. I'm not much of a limit player.

Shauna