View Single Post
Old 10-12-2005, 04:03 PM

Default Re: Pay-Pro calls to verify second account.

Following news and instructions from my affiliate (I've had only good experiences and he has a measure of my trust) I undertook to open a new PP account per instructions (new email address, new funding method). I made a deposit and received a phone call as well.

My old account had been dormant for more than 1 month but less than 6. It had less than $10 in it. There was a time when I did quite a bit of business in the account so I had built up a stack of Party points. I originally funded it using one of the webbank/online methods.

The fellow I spoke with asked me to verify some information about myself, my address, my contact info, and my new account. I was informed that I have more than one account with them, could only keep one, and I was asked which account I wanted to keep. I requested the old account be closed.

I was informed that I would forfeit Party points I had built up in my old account and that I could not use any of the financial information associated with my old account on my new account. Was I ok with that? (Yes). Closing my old account seemed to be no problem though it took a couple minutes of keypunching on the PP end.

The fellow I spoke with overall was very nice, helpful and accomodating. Maybe this info will help you when you navigate all of the goings on.