Thread: M had enough
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2005, 11:27 PM

Default Re: M had enough

[ QUOTE ]
I believe that M did a very good job as moderator, but he has told me that he doesn't want to deal with it anymore. I can't say I blame him. So it's back to just me.

I contacted M to moderate for a specific reason awhile back. That issue seems to have been resolved, so perhaps politics doesn't need a user-mod. We'll see. In the meantime if people here feel that a particular user should be assigned and that person wants to moderate, pm me.

Anyway, M made his decision, so there's no use in spending more time critiquing his moderation. Carry on. Be respectful.

Mat

[/ QUOTE ]

I said it before and I'll say it again. Moderating a politics forum on the internet is sheer stupidity. I also can't believe that there are so many little crying babies who want to whine to an authority because someone called them stupid. And ON THE INTERNET no less! It's one thing to have it told to your face but to read it in print, ON THE INTERNET, well that could devastate a person for years, considering how only the most intelligent, erudite, well-mannered citizens participate in internet discussion.

When someone ON THE INTERNET calls you stupid, well you know it's serious.

natedogg