[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
give cash.
all other options will svck

[/ QUOTE ]

I really hope you're not giving cash to anyone close to you. Thats a real dick move. I also hope you didn't think "suck" would be censored.

[/ QUOTE ]

FWIW I would much rather receive cash than any purchased gift. I feel like most gifts received (unless specifically asked for) tend to suck or I could have bargin-shopped for a better deal on the net.

There's nothing worse than putting on that happy face on the outside when unwrapping a sucky gift. Talk about a true p*ker face.

KoW

[/ QUOTE ]

If you have to fake gratitude when receving a gift, even if it's something you don't like, you have some serious growing up to do.

[/ QUOTE ]
tony , im confused about your view of what exchanging gifts is about. could you explain? (im not being critical, just trying to understand where youre coming from)

btw, why would you have to fake gratitude if the gift was something you liked? [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

My view is that if someone gives you a gift, you should be thanful that there is someone that cares about you and tool the time and expense to give you something. That's all.