View Single Post
Old 11-12-2005, 01:49 PM

Default Re: does anyone on here fold this? KK late, facing a lot of heat.

[ QUOTE ]
The first all-in looks like a mid stack getting desperate. He might do this with AJ+, 88+.

[/ QUOTE ] [ QUOTE ]
The second all-in in probably a better hand. AK, JJ+.

[/ QUOTE ]
let me just clarify a little about the two different players and what i thought about the moves they made.

the first all-in guy (jman guy) he was extremely tight and i had only seen him show down premiums at this table and i had been at his table at the very beginning of this tourny and the case was the same for then too. his raise was the one i was actually worried about the most, it looked to me as if he had a big hand and he felt like he could get a big stack to call and double him up b/c i had chips to play around with and was willing to enter a lot of pots.

the second all-in guy (coke guy) was a bit like me, he was the other table bully. he was the hand i wasn't as worried about but of course i have to respect the a call of the reraise all-in (gap theory). to me it seemed as if he wanted this thing heads up and wanted to reraise the rest of his chips cause he felt i wouldn't risk half my stack on any random two cards that i could be raising with and have been raising with...but then i thought if he were smart and knew that i had been playing any two for awhile and actually had a big hand he would just call the initial all-in and not reraise.

so many thoughts ran through my head here. i just wanted you to know that player 1 was the TAG and player 2 was the LAG.