View Single Post
Old 10-18-2005, 07:06 AM

Default Re: Some hands from Festa Al Lago

Nice Report Irieguy. I hope you post here more often. I always enjoy your stuff. Very well thought out.

Hand 1 Ballsy. I like it alot. You do need one hell of a read. An only live play situation. I have only played with a few guys live I think I could pull this off against.

Hand 2 I really like this. I know the mini-raise looks really strange. But, I think that TJ is such a good player that he easily gets away from AK post flop. Where your going to get him is pre-flop. He thinks he has you killed so he is looking to get all of his chips in there. On a missed flop he can think you have some sort of garbage and out-flopped him.

Hand 3 Bleh, I would have vomited all over the table after he showed me that. You probably should have charged him on the turn. Even though it would have cost you more chips, because you know he would have called.

Hand 4 Wow, that is a good laydown. Your only raise though is All-in. You could call and then push his turn bet. Looks like he had a pretty good read and was raising for information on that flop.

Hand 5 Thus, is the poker.