View Single Post
Old 12-21-2005, 12:40 PM

Default Re: *TT* rates OOT\'s fashion sense

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
*TT*

i usually just buy my jeans from old navy or the gap. apparently the fabric sucks etc. however, i never knew what i was missing buy wearing nicer jeans. can you tell me what brands i should look into buying?

i need them to be baggy and have a huge cockpit area.

[/ QUOTE ]

Since you are just starting out, you can't go wrong with Diesel. Amazing denim, it will last for ages. They really are the reason why Levis is in the shitter now.

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

You certainly can go wrong with Diesel. It's Euro-trash. For an authentic better than A&F look go to Lucky.

[/ QUOTE ]

Both Lucky and Diesel are clients of mine. Diesel makes much better denim for men both in fit and fabric quality, and has a better brand image. Lucky's womans line has a much better cut, so its closer. Either way, you usually can't go wrong. Alternatively you can also give Mavi a shot... I'm not a fan of their brand image, but their new Nomad Tribe denim line kicks ass. As mentioned before Energie & Sixty (same company, you might know of them as Miss Sixty, which is larger in the USA. Energie is the parent company and the bigger brand world wide) are also great options.

At the same time I'd never recommend brands such as A&F or American Eagle. Its just a step above the Gap from what I have seen.

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ugh, nothing says strong island like a pair of mavis on a guy.

The rest makes perfect sense to me.