View Single Post
Old 12-17-2005, 01:13 AM

Default I used to be smart....

So I had another episodic thing. There is this supervisor at my job who makes fun of me and uses me basically as his bitch. I wanted to best the [censored] out of him. But I wont because people like me who are on the verge of sanity, well I have the feeling society will finish me off instead of ingoring me if I did something violent, or throw me in a mental institution.So instead of beating the [censored] out of him, I just left. So now I have no job and am living at my parents house. I went home and swallowed lots of pills and felt fine for a while but then I passed out. When i woke up I was in the menorah medical center. Today i was released. And i swear that i feel really good. Really good. So i have some free time on my hands now.actually its allfree right now and i went to the basement to go find a book and ended up getting my old school stuff. I found principal's honor roll certificates and all A report cards. I found a certificate from John Hopkins university saying something about my future, and a mass mailed letter to honor roll students from president bill clinton. And I came in second in the school geography bee.woot.
I dont remember most of this stuff, but apparently I used to be a good student. I wonder where exactly I went wrong...
So im left to wonder could I be smart again? I really dont know. I failed a lot of classes in late high school, and I failed out of Kstate(although this is mainly because I never went to class), so now iI attend the intellectual mecca of John son county community college, lol. I want my nerd self back! [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] Also, I think I scared my GF...alot...