View Single Post
Old 12-16-2005, 10:25 PM

Default Re: session review time again

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Pokher,

Explain your "Sweat for Sweat" idea, I might be interested.

Dopey [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you get on AIm or MSN - Ill just type myhands to you as we play and you can say "bet" "fold that hes got you beat". "Ah2c" "AcAc RIGGED".

Then we argue over folding it and both think we're right so post on 2+2 and then we get an answer... then 2+2ers argue about it and think they're both right. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

1hour for 1hour. I play with my cash, you watch... you play your games and ill watch.

This has got to be more "stakes" suited i think though as aggression of at 20/40 game(Extreme example) will probably make a 1/2 player fold a hell of alot for example.

Anyhow i'm at .5/1 for partys bonus then back to 1/2 for a bit and some 2/4 at pacific [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

If your interested, PM Me - Or whoever is at your stakes that you want to do this with.

Numeri Why not do this once a month, and each week the reviewers who get paired up send eachother a session. After that month they switch to a new reviewer.

1 week trial, then they must re-arrange it if they hate their reviwer(no hard feelings).

Hows it sound?

[/ QUOTE ]

Pokher- I really like this idea of having it go on 4x during a month, but this only works if the reviewer is paired up with the reviewee and not a daisy chain where i review a, c reviews me, d reviews c, etc etc. But I do like this idea. Can we do this numeri? Please?