View Single Post
Old 11-19-2005, 06:21 AM

Default 20/40 Live hand, big pot

20/40 live awesome game, everyone seems to be lagging it up at this point so there is alot of action. MP is a young "live pro" he claims, who has been getting way out of line preflop, and I have been 3 betting him a bit light as a result many many times and winning. I am two to his left and have had a lot of playable hands when he has been raising, he is pretty sick of it, thinks I am out to get him, and thinks I'm a lucky LAG (he has that part right) basically.

Anyway he openraises and I 3 bet with K [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]Q [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], folded to an awful awful SB who calls. SB is a weird guy, he is super loose passive preflop and then a weird random LAG postflop who rarely folds and semibluffs and is tricky in all the wrong spots.

MP caps it (this means he has a real hand instead of say 74o which I caught him isolation raising with earlier). We both call.

Flop is K [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]T [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]7 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] SB checks, MP bets, I raise, SB coldcalls, MP 3 bets, we both call.

Turn is 3 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] SB checks, MP bets, I raise again, SB pauses and then coldcalls, MP angrily calls.

River is 5 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] checked around.

I think all the postflop streets are debateable really.

Thanks for any comments,
DeathDonkey