View Single Post
Old 07-26-2005, 05:08 AM

Default playing poker with 2 monitors

Hi.....I have been an avid reader of 2+2 for years, but this is my first post so go easy on me.....lol....

I read great advice on here about the Dell 2001fp monitors.....Most of the posters in this computer section give great and helpful advice.....So, for all the helpful advice I have read, thank you

Finally, on to my question....If you 2 monitors hooked up to one desktop computer and you log onto, say, Party Poker, you can only play 4 tables per user name......my question is would I be able to play under 2 different names using the 2 monitors on one computer?.....

If so, how do you log in on 2 different screens with 2 different names?.....

Also, doesnt Party Poker and the other sites see the same IP address for the 2 different screen names?.....I assume the same IP address doesnt matter as long as you dont play in the same room and they wont let you anyway, is this correct?......

I am just trying to play 8 games on one site with one computer and the 2 Dell 2100fp monitors.....I am currently using 2 laptops to play 8 games on 2 different screen names and it is very difficult and I would like the 2 monitors.....

I am just trying to find out how you sign-in with 2 different screen names with the 2 monitors, does each monitor act independently of the other, like they are 2 separate computers even though they are one?......

Sorry for such a long post, but I wanted to tell some of you that your help is appreciated. I look forward to the answer to my question, I am sure its something simple I am overlooking, but thanx in advance for any help

thank you,

Lisa