View Single Post
Old 07-20-2005, 02:00 PM

Default Re: Cash Game Theory

Its not worht you time playing if you risk 4gs and win 1! If you start to loose r u going to put the entire 4 back into play or r u gonna quit after 1? Then if u are, whu sit with 4.
When I play, I double up or go home. I double up about 80% of the time even thought it may take me 6-8 hrs at a more advanced table.

Think about what u were doing, or ur personal habits are.
Do you get bored easy and need action? Have you loosened up? I read in more than one book that 1 hr is the average time a players A game can hold up but i think its BS. Slow yourself down after your already up! Tighten up more if you have to. If you stick to AA,KK,QQ,AK,AQs and play agressively you might not play a ton but you will surely profit, the blinds will only kill about 5% of your pots!
Every once in a while play a suited connector the same way. this will keep ur game unpredictable and winning throughout even 24 hr sessions (yea i have done it, and no im not bragging). Once u get a grasp for this align ur later play more with ur earlier play to put ur game into long sessions profitably.
CDL larmorec@msu.edu