View Single Post
Old 12-13-2005, 02:12 PM

Default Re: I have never run so bad....

[ QUOTE ]
Ouch dude, that blows. Makes me feel a lot better, though. I am also frustrated that I am stuck on skins because I can't fund my party account and skins only has 2-3 tables going at any time and they all suck. I have to find a way to fund my stupid Party account. Hope things turn around for you, man.

[/ QUOTE ]

What about Eurobet? Don't you have an account there? Mas games now that they are in the pokerroom network. Not sure how good but must be better then Multi/Empire/Inter.

FYI, on party funding. If you have a savings account you can hook that up through IGN, it doesn't have to be a checking account. Saves you the hastle of having to open up a new checking account or somehow trying to get your old neteller changed so you can use it on party.

This is what I did and it works ok. I'd be more then fine with it if my affiliate hadn't been one that got f'd and can't give RB. But now that I don't I wish I just had my old account back which I could use my neteller info on. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]